Organic Olive Oil Based Denture Adhesive With up to 24h Hold
It’s strong and long hold, it’s healthy, it’s unique and contains Organic Olive Oil. Get yours today.
The first healthy alternative up to 24h hold denture adhesive totally free of petrolatum (which is used in most denture adhesives today). A true innovation in the denture adhesives market
Do you use a denture adhesive? If yes, then it likely contains petrolatum, mineral oil or Vaseline. Stop putting petrol derivatives into your body everyday and try OlivaFix Gold, which replaces all petrochemicals with Organic Olive Oil. Developed for both upper dentures (grants up to 24 hours hold) and lower dentures/partials. For more information on the denture adhesive, keep reading below.
- Up to 24 hours hold for upper dentures – Dermatest by Dekra Germany.
- Strong hold for lower dentures.
- 0% petrochemicals, 0% Zinc, 0% Parabens..
- Improves denture retention for upper and lower dentures..
- 1 tube lasts 2 months..
- Contains Organic Olive Oil 100% neutral taste..
- The cream is easy to remove, provided you keep your denture in place until it gets loose only then you gently take it out of your mouth and easly remove the residues of the cream..
- Made in Switzerland..
What would you rather put into your body on a daily basis ?
If the Answer is olive oil, then look no further. We have developed a denture adhesive without Petrolatum and replaced it with 35% Organic Olive oil. OlivaFix Gold is a denture adhesive like no other and does not compromise on performance by offering up to 24 hour hold for full upper dentures and an exceptional hold for lower dentures and partials.
Did you know?
Did you know your current Denture Cream or Denture Adhesive most probably contains Petrolatum and/or Mineral Oil. Have you checked out this in your product box ?
The product is manufactured in Switzerland under the highest possible guidelines for medical devices.
The product is a class I medical device and registered with the FDA and manufactured according to EUROPEAN directives for medical devices (93/42/EEC).